Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day - For Amma & Appa. Kaatru Veliyil from Un Samayal Araiyil.

I'm breaking the norm. 

Here's wishing not only my Mom, but also my dearest Dad, up in heaven, a very blessed Mother’s Day. 

It took both of them to raise me. To be what I am today. It’s undeniable that a family runs solely because of a mother’s sacrifice and dedication. And, in ours, my father played an equally strong part. 

Yes, I say, “Amma” first, whenever I fall. Yes, it's Amma that I confide in anything, and everything. Oh, yes - it's Amma this and Amma that. 

But, my father – my Appa – he ruled my world. 
He still does. He always will. 
My Heavenly Mother. 
The one I carry in my heart at all times, and everywhere I go. 

So, here's ALSO wishing all the great guys who are totally supportive of their moms and wives and girlfriends, a Happy Mother’s Day. 

For my fellow women – A Blessed Mother’s Day, TOO. ;)

What-A-Song. Illayaraja. Sung by himself. From an awesome movie. Listen on loop - you will fall head over heals with this one. :-)

No comments: