Sunday, August 10, 2014

Kannamaa, is what my father called me. The Jigarthanda song.

Greetings.

It's drizzling over here. Not warm neither cold, but definitely better than dry and humid.
I have been down with the fever, flu and sore throat for the past one week and more. 
Visited the doctor, thrice. Yes, thrice. The last, being yesterday night.
My temperature was at 39.5 to 40 degrees Celsius high, so the doctor gave me 2 injections.
One for the fever and the other for the throat infection. 
I am half recovered now. The is a slight running nose and a lesser than mild cough, but way better than what I was the whole of last week.
And, for the first time in days, I slept well. 
I miss Appa, especially at moments like these. Amma is a wonderful caretaker, nevertheless. All 100%. She made me rice porridge. She poached eggs. She made Chinese noodles. And bought me, fresh coconut water. I am being pampered to the max. But, I miss Appa, despite all.....

Kannamaa, is how Appa called, me. I still raise eyes if someone does so, out of the blue. 
It's equalent to being called the Queen. The exact way Appa doted upon me. Like a Queen. I have no doubt that even Amma and Akka were second to me. I was, definitely, the only apple of his eye. And, that is the plain truth.....

I enjoy this song. It's a little eccentric, though. I was suppose to watch the movie at the theatres recently, but had to make way for something else. Everyone is raving about it. And, I am a big fan of Naalaya Iyakunar contestants. Karthik Subburaj, the director is one. And there is also the young talents comprising of Siddarth, Lakshmi Menon and Bobby Simha. People who ACTUALLY act, not flaunt. So, more reasons to watch this movie.....

Signing of, now. 
Take care. God bless.
Sleepy..... Thanks to all the medication. 

p/s :- using an iPad to blog is like using a GPS tracker in the Sahara Desert. Or perhaps I am not too Internet savvy especially with iOS devices. 



No comments: