Monday, March 10, 2014

Pray for MH370..... The missing Malaysian Airlines flight bound toBeijing.....

I am still in New Delhi. It's raining outside. And the weather is chilly. Despite me, wearing a long sleeve shirt and a black bomber jacket.
We are all still hoping. Still praying. Still waiting. For a miracle. 
For MH370 - the Beijing bound plane which never reached its destination. 
God has his way of knocking sense into our brains. We are so caught up with fast growing technology and high tech gadgets and a career centered life. 
It's at moments like these that we take time to appreciate how short life can be. 
And, how we rarely take time to TRULY cherish and treasure loved ones. 

I will be flying back soon. 
I am not afraid. There is no phobia. 
No pteromerhanophobia. 
Pteromerhanophobia - otherwise known as a fear of flying. 
Really? Yes. Really. Maybe 0.05%. Tiny jitters. That's all.

Why? Reasons, a few. 

Mom is with me. We are flying back home - together. She will be by my side, throughout the journey. 
She carried me in her womb for 10 months. She was my saviour then. She is my saviour now. She will be my saviour, always. 
An infant feels safest in the embrace of their mother. 
A crying child feels consoled when their mother carries them. 
At this point of age, just holding on to her hands, calms me wondrously. 
If I were to return to the Almighty, then, so be it. I have her with me. Having her beside me in the last moments of my life, would be a perfect ending to the beautiful life I have lived so far. 
Mothers are God's greatest gift to us. The human form of the Almighty. They will never hurt us, even if we do them. That great, they are. 
Adore them. Cherish them. Love them. A mother is God's way of telling us, He is always with us, no matter how unruly we get.
I have Amma with me, and this itself makes me safe....

God gave us this life. He has all right to take it back. I accept whatever fate He has in store for me. Bathing in the Ganges and touching the holiest Shivlingam in Kaasi Viswanath temple has tranquillized my soul. Varanasi has totally changed my outlook on life, and love. 

I am still at the hotel room. Glued to our TV. BBC has been playing day and night. Nothing has been confirmed. We are all hoping for a miracle. 

The massive search mission has grown to 45 ships and 34 aircraft, more than 48 hours after the plane first disappeared off the radar. 239 passengers and crew on board. Nearly two-thirds of the 227 passengers on the plane are from China, with others from the US, Ukraine, France and other countries.

The entire nation is praying. The world is, too. 
Collective prayers can create wonders. Read about it, somewhere.
It does not matter that they are strangers. 
Praying for the well being of another, is a good deed.
Please help us, fellow Malaysians, pray for the safe return of all these 239 people. 
Your prayers and thought, will be of much help.

Hail - the power of collective prayer !!!
Have them in your thoughts for a millisecond.
Hold them in your prayers in a minute of silence. 
Prayers do wonders.....

Take care. God bless.

With love from New Delhi,
-Shalu-

p/s - reading this to console and appease the worried heart. The 12 noon Malaysian time press conference confirmed that no sightings of air plane debris found. So, let's continue to pray for the miracle. God bless. God bless. God bless.




No comments: