Monday, March 17, 2014

Of Mog♥n, Milo and Maalai Mangum Neram.....

"Subconsciously, it takes at least 6-8 months for the brain to process complete forgiveness for someone who hurt you emotionally....."

It's March now. 8 months since. Yes, I have forgotten a lot of things during this period. And, yes, I have forgiven a lot of people, too.

I had no intention to post today. But something popped up, out of the blue..... And, thus, here I am. Near to 15 minutes after 10pm. 

Monday blues. I had piles of work on my table. Moderate, though - in comparison with some days. Coming back from a long vacation to find only this much is a blessing. 

I skipped lunch. Wanted to clear the urgent stuff.
As I was doing my work, a close colleague, appeared, in front of my desk, with a cup of hot Milo. For me.
Yes, hot Milo.
And it brought back memories. 
And, tears gleaming in my eyes. 

Mog♥n.....
Mog♥n makes perfect cups of Milo. 
All the time. 
Yes, he does.....
I wish I could have one, now.

Milo, to me, is just not a cup of chocolate drink. I grew up associating it with love. 
Mom made it for me while I was still in primary school. 
She still does, until now. 
On days, when she thinks, I should have a cup. A hot one, that is.
My sister does, too. 
On Sunday mornings, she always makes one for me without hesitation. 
She knows, I will never say no to a cup of hot Milo. 
So, Milo, to me, brings thoughts of love and affection. 
It still does. Always will. 

Today, when my colleague did so, it just strengthened my ideology about this drink. 
Milo, is, made with love. And, relates to warmth.
Milo, is another way, to say, I care about you. 

I made myself a cup of hot Milo. A short while ago.
I am listening to Malai Mangum Neram from Rowthiram. Now.
It remains one of my favourite songs. 
And, Mog♥n..... 

I have posted this song plenty of times. Today, again.
Sorry, if it bores you. 
But, I love this song. More than ever, today.
The video is haunting.
The walk in the rain, under the same umbrella.
The motorcycle ride.

And, have you ACTUALLY listened to its lyrics ? 
It's simply beautiful. Mind blowing - beautiful.
Love is about remaining faithful - at all times - even in the hardest of situations.....

Good night. God bless.

2 comments:

Jimmy Ang said...

I didn't know u write? Haha. Interesting.

Jimmy Ang said...

I didn't know you blog... Hmm... Interesting.