Sunday, March 16, 2014

home SWEET home - I am FINALLY back

Yes, I am. Finally, back. In home grounds. In my favourite sanctuary in the whole wide world. 
My first weekend - back home. 
I wanted to write earlier but Mom had given me a moderate (:-P) list of household chores that I needed to settle, first and foremost.
The house was as dusty as the Thar Desert in Rajasthan.
I had to sweep - thrice. Mop, with plain water - thrice. And, mop with floor cleaner - thrice. And, the 9 time lucky chore took me near 2 hours and 45 minutes.
Pahhhhhhhhhhhhh :-(

My room is like a little Indian shop. From clothes to souvenirs to handicrafts. I have cleaned and arranged half. Another half to go. Need to do it by tonight.
Work starts tomorrow, and I expect it to be a busy, busy one.

It rained yesterday. Heavy. Which was a big blessing. My garden was in a sad state when I returned. It was no more green and growing. But, brown and barren. I need to do something about them one of these days. Hmm...

We are continuing to frantically search for our MH370. There are so many theories emerging. All of us have no clue which is the truth and which is not. But, we remain united in our hopes and prayers. Miracles do happen. 

It has been many days since I watched any Tamil movie. I am craving to watch some good ones. There have been a few, of lately, I believe. Plan to. Soon. And, yes, I have ones that I would recommend, you guys would be on priority list.

Flying is immensely tiring. That is a big lesson I learned during my last vacation. I flew six times, this time around. Penang - Kuala Lumpur. Kuala Lumpur - New Delhi. New Delhi - Varanasi. And return. The Malaysian flights by, Malaysian Airlines, of course. I am an Enrich member - the frequent flyer program for Malaysian Airlines passengers. In India, we flew Air India, which was, so-so. :-( So, if you are in the aviation industry, and fly more often than any of us, you truly deserve a big pat on the back. You guys must be super heroes, to have flying as a career. Stay blessed. 

I have thousands of photos. Really. A thousand in my camera. And a thousand more in my i-Pad. I have posted some. I am sharing it with all of you, via my google+ account. It can be viewed by everyone.
This is the link.
https://plus.google.com/photos/117957479703928411446/albums/5991372512569452513

Off to clean the room. 
Shabaaaa..... (Vadivelu style  :-P)

See you this weekend. Hopefully.
Meanwhile, take care and God Bless.

And PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE tell that person you so, so LOVE VERY MUCH, how much you ACTUALLY do !!!!! Life is too short. Love is too beautiful. 
A sms or email or Facebook message, if you are too shy.
Or a phone call, if you are moderately hesitant.
And, if you are Mr/Miss Braveheart, tell her/him over coffee. :-)
Deal ?

Stay blessed. 
Tata. :-)

No comments: