Sunday, April 22, 2012

Yenna Solla Yethu Solla from Manam Kothi Paravai

An unbearably hot day. And, not to mention an awful internet connection day. 
Thank God, I get to find some solace in the chilled mango pudding, I made yesterday evening. Heavenly - to my taste buds - as is, the now playing Gotye's Somebody That I Used To Know, to my ears. 
I made the long due lemon muffins, this morning. Finally. And, they turned out great. Amma, my No.1 connoisseur, said so. She is someone who calls a spade - a spade. You get what I mean? So, I guess, they were all right. She even asked me if I wanted to go for baking classes. They have one, in a bakery nearby, she adds. Hmm.. let me think about it. 
Cooking is simply animating. It spruces up that normal day of ours. 
I watched Oru Kal Oru Kannadi last night. I thought it was a huge drag and a big let down, in comparison with Siva Manasula Sakthi and Boss Engira Baskaran. This would be, to me, a one time only watch. Unlike the former ones, which I could do a hundred more rounds with. 
This is very new song. Something that has yet to catch, much attention. But, it will, once the movie hits the floor. Such an alluring number. One that plays on my mind - unaffectedly. Thanks to its gushing lyrics. 
So, that's all for now, I guess.
Have a great week ahead. See you real soon....

2 comments:

Raj said...

It is a beautiful song,

I also like a song by SPB, Nanda En Nila, not sure if this site has that song

regards
raj

Shallinee Raman said...

Raj,
Am listening to the song you mentioned, right now.....
From the 1970's..... What I would call s semma feeling song..... Nice.
Thanks for recommending.....
These lines are beautiful -
ஆயிரம் மின்னல் ஓர் உருவாகி
ஆயிழையாக வந்தவள் நீயே
அகத்தியன் போற்றும் அருந்தமிழ் நீயே
அருந்ததி போலே பிறந்து வந்தாயே.....
Muchas Gracias !!!!!
Take care, God Bless
~Shalu~