March is here.
And March, to me, is about, shouting out (writing, in this case) what I really think.
So here comes, Shalu, sincerely.
And pre-pardons if they hurt the heart, even a tiny weeny bit.
1. If you love people, tell them. Life is short. Ego is a horrible trait. And, you don't know what tomorrow holds. Just telling someone they matter, can chill the coldest soul. I have. To my loved ones. You, do too.
2. I seriously don't think Jessica Jude, the runner up in Super Singer a Junior 4, was worth her title. Apologies. But I am being honest here. If you had watched the program from day one, you will understand. It is not that she is non deserving. Just not on par. With any of the other 5 finalist. This was a talent based show. At least, that's what I assumed it was - until the devastating finals. These children were fed with knowledge that their talent and hard work combined, was the ultimate recipe to success. But, what triumphed in the end, was votes (bought excessively by one majority). At least, the organizers could have had two categories - voters and jury's. That would have justified the entire scenario. p/s : I know it does not matter much, but I ceased being a fan of Vijay TV’s Super Singer, Junior, Senior, whatsoever. :( So, don't expect me to talk about it any more. And, refer No. 1 – Jessica Jude, I love you. I love you not. :)
3. We should plant more trees. And garden, more often. The weather here, is unbearably hot. And humid. Keeping ourselves hydrated has become an important duty. It always is. But, on a mammoth scale now. Malaysia feels like a desert at noon. So, have I been to a desert? Hmmm. Not really. Rajasthan, yes. I know there's a desert somewhere there, although I didn't, specifically. Well, it is sweating hot, even at midnight. Got my point?
4. Old people need extra care. Extra love. Extra care. Extra attention. Extra conversation times. Extra everything. Kindly understand that. We too, will age, eventually. Put yourself in their shoes before blowing your heads off. We are extinct without them. UNDERSTAND? So, drop your smart mobiles and equipment, while they are around. Talk to them, instead. They love conversations. Try it. See for yourself. Unless they too are social media platform enthusiasts. Even, then, you can. Just send them a cute message. I love you. Thanks for being a part of my life. I am blessed to you have you. Yup. See them smile. See their eyes light up. After all, we've come as far as free messaging. Whatsapp is a blessing. Use it with them, too. Not just your young rocking hip friends.
5. If you love people, tell them. Life is short. Ego is a horrible trait. And, you don't know what tomorrow holds. Just telling someone they matter, can chill the coldest soul. I have. To my loved ones. You, do too…………………………… Yes, this is actually No. 1. Why not? We tell important things twice, don't we. All. I do, too. So, yes. Love is beautiful. It warms hearts. Fuzzes the soul. Blooms a smile. Invokes happiness. So, what are you waiting for? Grab that phone (better, the person ;) and tell them. So easy. As ABC. Tell them they matter. Tell them they are genuinely loved. Tell them that you are blessed for their presence in your life. Tell them thanks for being in your life. Tell them, just in simple words – Love you. Can?
So, yup. That's it. Some mildly harsh stuff I wish to tell people.
Have a marvelous March. It's going to move real fast, just like January and February. So, make the best of it.
Till then, this is Shalu, signing off, with love.
Take care. God bless.
p/s : No Song Day The iPad-Blogger Combi Is Hard To Navigate ;)